Friday, April 29, 2005

New Updates

Ok, so I have made a few changes to the blog.  You will notice some links on the right side of the screen.  These links are some good web sites to check out.  There is also a link to my Movies Blog, this is where I am going to put my thoughts about movies and do movie reviews, well because I like movies and I have strong opinions about movies.  Check it out, I will put up information about new movies as well as some of my favorites from years past.
Till next time...
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that I found this blog. I think I've been inspired to start my own. I enjoyed the baby picture. You should consider Josh or Abigail as possible names. I am also looking forward to the movie reviews. I usually disagree with this guy so we can debate.