Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Da Vinci Code

A new trailer for The Da Vinci Code is out today. I know most of us have read this book and have high hopes for the movie. I have to admit that I have been skeptical ever since I heard Ron Howard was to direct, he seems to be a little too "safe" for me. The Da Vinci Code is controversial and I had hoped there wouldn't be too many compromises.
Go check out the trailer here. Unfortunately it requires the latest version of Quicktime, and I wouldn't do it without a broadband connection. Those who can, let me know what you think.
After seeing this trailer, some of my concerns were put to rest. It is a great trailer and the movie looks really good. I wasn't all that excited to see it before, but I am now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Movie definitely looks good. Thanks for the link. Lot's of intriguing characters.

Anonymous said...

I liked Tom Hank's Hair it looks good -- Working on that dvd TY ---