Monday, January 09, 2006

New Bloggers and Stuff....

It seems that our little "Blog Community" of friends and family has again expanded. Kaleena and Addy have started their own blog. Welcome to the first girls who have attempted a blog. Check it out Here. If you haven't yet, notice on the right side of my blog, there are some links to blogs that friends or family members have created. If you feel so inclined, check out what they have to say.

Coming Soon...

Of course more pictures of Hailee. She had her Blessing yesterday and as you would expect, she looked very nice in her dress.

Movie Reviews (Maybe). If I can find the time I have seen several movies I would like to at least write up small reviews for. Current movie ratings below are preliminary and subject to change if I ever get around to actually writing the review.
King Kong (* * * *)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (* * *)
Fun With Dick and Jane (* * *)
The Island (* * *)
Ringers: Lord of the Fans (* *)

Music Reviews

Well lately I have been listening to some old stuff, Led Zeppelin and The Beatles. I am not too excited about the music that is out right now. I am looking forward to the new Tool release this spring, if it ever actually happens. I received some new music for Christmas and so far I am listening and enjoying Acceptance, Daphne Loves Derby, and The Darkness. (Thanks Josh, I am still getting around to listening to the other discs you made for me).

That's all for now, thanks for visiting and please feel free to make comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be part of the club. I'm glad Hailee's blessing went well and can't wait to see the pictures. And by the way make sure and make it to Narnia and King Kong because I really want to know how they are, seeing as I can't get out to go see them.

Anonymous said...

I would like to throw out there that Jim and I loved the movie the Family Stone (not just because it has a cool name). I would also highly recommend Nickelbacks album "All the Right Reasons".

Anonymous said...

You mentioned that you are listening to the Beatles now. I bought Sgt. Pepper a few weeks back and have probably listened to it at least 15 times. It is a sweet, sweet album. Highly recommended. I also have been listening a lot to Bob Dylan's "Highway 61 Re-visited". Like all Dylan stuff, it takes a little getting used to but I've listened to that a ton.

Anonymous said...

Sgt. Pepper is my FAVORITE Beatles album! It is awesome!