Monday, November 20, 2006

Order of the Phoenix Teaser Trailer


The Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix teaser trailer is out now. Go check it out and let me know what you think.
For a teaser trailer I think it is pretty good. Looks like lots of good action and at least a couple good shots of some new characters, Bellatrix and Umbridge especially. I also noticed that it looks as if Fred and George's escape from Hogwarts is included, that was a part of the book I really want to see on screen. There are some other cool scenes including occlumency and possibly fight at the ministry and D.A. scenes.
It was very nice of them to release the movie on my birthday next year, cool. It's not my favorite Harry Potter book, but it is a good one with a lot of important events and due to it's length it should be interesting to see how it translates to film.

Click here to view it in Quicktime or go to MuggleNet for more info and video options.

No comments: