Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Long Time

It's been a while since I made a blog post. Things have been pretty busy around our house lately and although I haven't had much time, I haven't had much to say either (if you can believe that). So here is a few little snippets.

I haven't seen a lot of movies lately, I did rent Blood Diamond and I really liked it. Maybe I will make time for a full review, but I would give it 4 stars off the top of my head. I am excited for a few movies this summer, of course Harry Potter 5 looks great (check out the trailer online) and I am excited to see the "ending" of the Pirates franchise. I think Spiderman 3 looks good, but it will be a while before I check it out.

I don't have much music interests to look forward to this summer, I got the new Tori Amos album but I haven't made it through the whole thing yet, it's good so far. I don't really listen to the radio anymore so I don't find new bands that way, I usually find new bands from going to concerts, but I haven't been to many concerts lately either. So for now, I put my iPod on shuffle and take what I get.

Brooke and I went to go see the Mythbusters in person last weekend. It was fun and really cool to see them up close. If you haven't seen the show, check it out on Discovery, it's pretty funny and you actually learn stuff.

Hailee got a "Scuttle Bug" the other day and she really likes it. It is like a trike/scooter kind of thing. It's fun and I am sure we will post some pictures shortly. She loves to be outside in the nice weather and she even thinks it's fun to watch me mow the lawn. I think she is going to have a great time this summer, she is old enough to have some fun running and playing.

I have been riding my bike a lot lately and training up to do a 33 mile version of the Salt Lake Century in a couple of weeks. It's been fun riding and it feels good to get out and get some exercise. Wish me luck.

Well I want to wish all the Mother's a Happy Mother's Day this weekend and we will be sure to get some pictures or something interesting up soon. In the meantime check out Digg if you are bored. I use Digg quite a bit when I am bored and looking for something funny or interesting to read or see.

2 comments:

Kirk said...

Ty, we are so jealous that you got to see mythbusters. We love that show. Good luck on you ride, I wish they would'nt have scheduled it the same day as the Ogden Marathon.

Unknown said...

Mythbusters was fun, we love the show and it was cool to see them in person and up close. Thanks, good luck with the Marathon, there will be more rides, I am sure we can do one together sometime this summer.