Friday, October 12, 2007

CRSA

Big news today. I know I haven't blogged in a while, but I thought this would be a good way to get out some big information to a lot of people. I have recently received a new job at a new Architecture Firm in Salt Lake City. The company is CRSA, you can go to the web site here for more info. Go check it out, they do a lot of really exciting work with Architecture and Planning, I am excited to be joining them for work later this month.
I am sure I will talk a lot more about this in the future, so keep an eye open for updates. For now, those who are sending me mail at my work email, please start sending to my personal email. If you don't know it, let me know and I will get it out to you.

2 comments:

Amy said...

CONGRATS, Ty! Are you guys gonna stay in Clearfield?

Unknown said...

Thanks, I am really excited. We are staying in Clearfield for the time being, but we might move further south in the future. I get a UTA pass from the new company, so I can ride the bus, trax or the commuter rail. That should help with the commute.