Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Activities


We have had a lot of fun so far this summer. Blake & Kaleena came to visit with their two little girls, Addy & Arya. Hailee loved having her cousin here to play with! We had a swimming party in our backyard the first day they were here.




We have completely worn Hailee out lately with all our summer activities and this picture proves it. She falls asleep instantly upon hitting the pillow.



We took Hailee and Addy to the Dinosaur Park. I didn't think about "prepping" Hailee ahead of time, I just told her we were going to the "Dinosaur Park". Hailee started screaming when we tried to get her out of her stroller to get a drink of water and when we asked her what was wrong, she said "the dinosaurs are going to get me!". My bad...we had to explain they were all just pretend and she eventually warmed up and even walked over to touch some of them.



We threw a shower for Bryce's fiance, Jen, at my house (more pictures of that later), but I just had to post this one. Hailee was thoroughly enjoying the shower cake that Kaleena made.

2 comments:

Juline said...

looks like you guys are having fun! We need to hang out again!

Sherice said...

That's how I eat my cake too! The messier you get-the better it tastes is how I look at it!