Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thriller

I had such a fun girls night out with my friends last month! We went and saw Thriller. It was so great! It's basically a type of a ballet, but it's scary and they do one skit after another. I loved it. These girls are the best. We have so much fun together and we've all been friends for 15-20 years, crazy! A couple of our friends were missing this night, but we were thinking about you! Thanks guys for a great girls night out, I hope we make this one a tradition.
Ok, so this Zombie isn't one of our friends, but she was nice enough to pose with us for the picture!

2 comments:

Jay and Mel said...

Oh my goodness. All of you are so beautiful. This makes me want to come and crash your girls night out. I don't know if you let out of towner's in your circle, but if you guys get together during Christmas I would love to tag along and catch up. I will be in Layton with my family from Christmas day all the way until January 5th. Let me know what you are up to. Thank you for commenting on our blog. I always check out people's blogs after they commented. Your family is so darling and you are such a BABE!!

Jamie said...

I hope we make it a tradition too! Lots of fun! :)