Saturday, May 14, 2011

Memory & Tic Tac Toe

Everyone probably thought I gave up on the quiet book, but I didn't! I'm still hanging in there! I had been working on a different page that I became frustrated with, so I did take a break for awhile. Then I told myself I don't have to go in order, so I just moved on to a page that was more appealing! I made a couple of games for the kids to play. I worked and reworked this in my head a thousand times, but this is the best way I could figure to make this work. Essentially one of the pages is completely blank and serves as the "game board". For the Tic Tac Toe game, I actually have the lines for the game in the pocket. It works, I guess. If anyone has a better idea on how to spruce up my game board, let me know! I do love how the games turned out though. The pictures are pretty self explanatory, so here you go!

Sent via Web Albums App

1 comment:

Sherice said...

I am still so impressed with your skills girlfriend:) Those couldn't be any cuter!