Friday, December 30, 2011

Dollhouse

Here's a little more progress on Hailee's dollhouse.  If you recall, it started like this:

Here it is after I pulled out all the wallpaper and painted it (like a little replica of our real house):



I still plan to add window treatments, a little more detail in each room, some vinyl wall art and use some goof-off in a few spots, but we presented it to Hailee like this.

I love that within an hour of receiving it, she put her imagination to work and filled it up with "furniture".  
 

It will be a fun project to continue working on with Hailee.  I'll post pics again when it's all done.

3 comments:

Sherice said...

Looks awesome! and I love Hailee's personal touches;) What a neat thing to pass down to her.

Jennifer said...

So cute, brooke! You did such an awesome job! And look at how creative hailee is. Who needs real furniture?

Matt and Elisa said...

It turned out great! Glad Hailee is loving it!