Sunday, June 17, 2012

Our Year in Pictures

Since I'm not so great at keeping up on blogging, I thought I'd share the first half of our year via pictures.  They share a thousand words anyway, right?...although I won't be able to resist commenting on a few.  I wasn't that great at narrowing it down, so here's part 1 (through March).  We'll see if I ever get around to Part II :)...

We took the kids to the gateway for Valentine's Day and they talked us into letting them make Build-A-Bears.  We sure are suckers for those littles!  It turned out to be a great time.

Our Valentine's Day tradition is always a night at home with chocolate fondue by candlelight.  This year Ty threw on a little Frank Sinatra and now I'm sure I will be keeping that tradition as well!

Hailee discovered she can make cereal all by herself!  One morning she got up and made breakfast for us and included name place holders.  If you look closely, you'll notice something about her name.  Every once-in-awhile, she writes the mirror image of a word, so she did it with her name here.  Strange, but I love it.  :) 


Hailee lost her first tooth at In-N-Out Burger!  Also, the kids have been loving sidewalk painting this year (gotta love Pinterest).

Jake got to meet Waldo at a Weber State game, my mom went down in history with the best cupcakes ever for the superbowl (rootbeer float cupcakes complete with a rootbeer candy and a straw for decoration, so cute), Jake discovers micro-machines at Grandma's (how cute is that face?!) and Jake in the sink as he likes to do quite frequently (hey, give a mom a break, this entertains the kid for hours!).

Hailee worked so hard to catch a leprechaun this year to no avail, darnit!  I thought her trap was awesome, I'm surprised she didn't catch any with it!  She also made some leprechaun puppets to send to Grandma for her birthday.

Disney on Ice with my cute little family.  You know, Ty's usually around too, but he's the man behind the camara!   

A great start to the year!

2 comments:

Matt and Elisa said...

That was so fun to see all those pictures. I hope you keep going!

Short Haircuts said...

wow love the hairstyle of your girl
.