Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Goblet of Fire

All those Harry Potter geeks out there, go check out the new trailer for The Goblet of Fire movie coming out in November. We have had a teaser trailer for a while now, but the "real" one is available to view online. You can also catch it with The Corpse Bride (which I can't wait to see), that's playing next week in theaters.
To see it online check out the usual Harry Potter sites. I recommend.
Muggle Net
Veritaserum or
The Leaky Cauldron
After viewing the new trailer I am even more excited about this movie. Actually there isn't really any other movies I am looking forward to this fall. I am pleased with the way the movie looks so far. Obviously they are going to have to cut some of the story for time, which sucks, but it's impossible not to. I am optimistic that they will do a good job with this film. Check out the trailer and let me know what you think. If you are careful you might even catch a sneak peak of "You Know Who".

No comments: