Monday, August 07, 2006

Remember Me?

Well, it's been a long while since I made a post on the blog. I have been getting crap from many of you, not the least from Brooke, regarding my lack of posts. I guess that tells me that people actually view the stuff I put up here. So I have made a post today which is of course the most popular, being pictures of Hailee. I apologize for my small hiatus and will be back more frequently with many posts to waste your valuable time reading.


I had my 10 year class reunion this weekend (10 Years!), so Hailee helped in supporting me by wearing some Laker Pride.





Hailee would like to thank her cousin Brady (Seen Below) for picking out this bow that she wore to church yesterday. Thanks Brady!


Brady feeding Hailee



I gave Hailee her coolest hair style ever, although I am sure it only survived a few seconds after she arrived at the day care.


The new trend in Hailee picture taking for Brooke and I is to try and catch her in funny sleeping positions. She used to sleep so well wrapped up in a blanket, we would see her in the morning in the exact position she went to sleep in. However times have changed, Hailee now sleeps in very strange positions, although as long as she sleeps we don't care, so we now try to get in there in the morning and get a picture of the latest nighttime escapade before she wakes up. As you can see, we are successful only some of the time.


No comments: