Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Changes

You may have noticed a few changes on the blog lately. I have changed a few little things on the side bar and added a new contributor, Brooke. So now it's not just my blog, although I will still be posting the same stuff as usual, to your delight or dismay. The side bar now features site feeds for other blogs as opposed to just links. This way you can come to my site and see the latest post on each of the blogs I link to. I am sure that Brooke will be making her official debut soon, probably with pictures of Hailee. I have also added a "Random Stuff" area on the sidebar, this could be lyrics, quotes, pictures, movie lines or just something random I or Brooke want to post. I saw it on another blog and thought it would be fun.
Let me know what you think, and if you have any ideas or suggestions.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I like the new look. Keep up the hard work.