Friday, February 15, 2008

Mobile Blogging

So this is my first mobile blog post made entirely on my cell phone. This text took forever to type. But its pretty cool.

Update: Now that I am at my computer and it doesn't take an excruciatingly long time to type a message, here's the real story.
Mobile blogging is cool! I stumbled upon it the other day while browsing my blog from my iPod Touch (My cool, new gadget that I am sure you will hear more about), but essentially I can blog from anywhere at any time.
I can send blog posts through email or text on my cell phone, and as you can see above I took a picture with my cell phone, typed a text and then posted it on the blog from my cell phone.
This means, for better or worse, that I will probably pick up the pace of my blog posts, now that it's significantly easier to blog and post pictures on the go. I know I have been slacking lately, but look for more posts to come soon. Any time I am bored, which I am little bored at work today hence the cool cell phone picture of me above, I can think of something clever and post it.
I am sure the rest of the bloggers out there in my network will pick up on this and will soon be making mobile blog posts of their own.
Let me know if any of you have any cool blog tricks to share.

No comments: