Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Water, Weddings and More

So it's been a pretty crazy month around our house. We have been busy getting everything ready for Baby Jake, coming September 2nd, as well as having a great time doing lots of fun activities. We didn't take a lot of pictures, but here is what we do have.

Driving the boat at Pineview, we also took a trip to Bear Lake but forgot to bring our camera.



I am not really sure if this was before or after Pineview, but I liked the picture.



I made Hailee a "Bathtub" in the sand and she loved playing in it. The water was pretty warm.


Playing on the boat.


We have had a few weddings to attend this summer, Brooke's brother Bryce got married a few weeks ago and here are some photos.


Of course Hailee couldn't wear the same dress all day, she had to have a wardrobe change between the wedding and the reception.


I am sure Brooke won't like this picture up there, but it's rare that there are pictures of us with Hailee, it's usually just Hailee. So sorry Brooke, everyone knows your pregnant but we have only a few pictures of us to share.


Dancing the night away with cousin Addy.


Even though she didn't want to stop, she was tired at the end of the night.

7 comments:

Mindi D said...

She is adorable! I love all the wardrobe changes, that's what girls do!! I'm excited for baby Jake, sorry I missed dinner but i'm in the first of my '40 weeks' not the end like you! Lucky dog.. I finally got off the couch long enough to eat dinner and check my bloggers!!

Jamie said...

I loooove that dress! She is so darn cute! You could add that one picture of Bear Lake with cheetos cheese all over her cute little face! Just kidding :)

Whitney said...

Brooke, you look great! I can't wait to see pictures of little Jake. You guys are such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

We want to see Jake's room! And Hailee's big girl room.

Mandi said...

Brooke,
What cute pictures. Congrats on the baby, I bet you're ready to deliver, I totally feel your pain. I can't believe Bryce got married, when I think about him I think about an eight year old boy. And your parents... so crazy, but awesome!!! Take care,

Anonymous said...

Haylee is so cute. I bet Jake will be adorable too. By the way, I like the name. Call me when he comes.

Kaleena said...

Way cute photos!!! Love the last one the best! I just heard from Blake about baby Jake. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Love ya!