Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Jake Tyler Gibson

Jake is finally here. Both baby and Mom are doing good. It was kind of a crazy day and Brooke only ended up in labor for about 3 hours, but everything went great.
The official information:
Born at 3:05 on September 2nd, 2008
6 Pounds 8 Ounces
19.5 Inches long
Hailee is very excited to have a little brother, although I am sure she still doesn't have it quite figured out yet. She was excited when she got to see him the first time and gave him a big kiss and told him that she loved him. She has been able to hold him and take care of him a little bit.
So here are a few pictures. It's been pretty chaotic so it has been hard to get some good pictures, but I am sure there will be many, many more to follow.
















14 comments:

Juline said...

I am so happy for you guys. He is so hansome! I am so glad that everything went so well. I am excited to come see him in person. Let us know when you would like us!Congrats again! You guys make cute little babies! Hope the rest of you stay in the hospital is great for you. love you guys and wish you the best!

Kaleena said...

What a good looking baby! He is beautiful and that was a great family picture too! Brooke you did a great job, and Ty you too!
CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HIM. Love You!

Mindi D said...

o yay! I'm glad everything went well and he is here! we'll be seeing him soon i'm sure!!

Amy said...

CONGRATS you guys! :-)

Marcy said...

Oh! He is so sweet! It's going to make me miss that newborn phase. Glad things went so well! We can't wait to meet him. Congrats!

Schmid Family said...

What a handsome little man. I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Congrats.

Bree said...

Congrats guys!! He is precious.

PS-yes, I do peak in from time to time...he he he! Hope you don't mind.

Veronica Reeve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Reeve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Reeve said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats!! I'm so happy he made it here safely. He is so cute!!

Mandi said...

congrats, he is beautiful. I am so glad everything went well. Take care of yourself

Sherice said...

Congratulations!! Jake looks PERFECT!! What a pretty baby(I can say that about boys, right?) Well I am glad to hear everything went well and everyone is doing good! I'll have to sneak over to your house(perhaps with a treat) and see that cute baby boy!!

Whitney said...

ConGRATS! He is beautiful! I am so happy for you and that everything went well!

Jamie said...

Congrats!! I need to come see him in person so let me know when it works best. He looks so cute!