Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm 6-Month's Old!

I can't believe how much I've grown! Here's how big I am now (and how cute I am!):

Weight: 14.9 lbs. (10th %)
Height: 26 in. (40th %)
Jakey, we're so happy to have you in our lives. You are such a fun baby and you love to smile & laugh. You're rolling over and getting close to being able to sit up. You LOVE to eat and you cry if we don't pile the food in your mouth fast enough! Your sister loves you too and takes such good care of you. I'm so glad you came to our family! We Love You Jakey!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, this is a very cute baby. I love the one where he's sitting up has bare feet, and you can't see his legs. What a doll! It's fun to see some personality.

The Donahoe Family said...

Love it! Those pics turned out great! It is wrong for a boy to be that beautiful! He really is a pretty little boy - but I mean that in a very manly way!!

Kaleena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaleena said...

He is so darling!!! I want to see him so bad. I can't believe he is sitting up. Wow! That is all I can say. I miss him.

Jamie said...

I still can't get over how much he looks like his big sis! He is a cutie... I can't believe it has been 6 months... Wow!