Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hailee's 1st Dentist Visit

Hailee had her first visit to the dentist! She was so good, I couldn't believe it. She was really intrigued by the whole thing. The office was really good with her. Here they were spraying water on her hand and sucking it up with the sucker thing. Look at this expression on her face. You can see she's totally into this!
She looks scared in this one, but she isn't. They put headphones on her and she's just watching the TV on the ceiling.Here are the sweet glasses to block the bright light out of her eyes. She was so good. The only problem is that she wouldn't hold her mouth open for very long. They had to keep reminding her to open her mouth. She got to choose which flavor flouride she wanted and she chose strawberry. Well, she checked out fine. No cavities or anything. She loved showing everyone the rest of the day how clean her teeth were. She got two tokens for being so good and got to use them to buy some special prizes.

6 comments:

Matt and Elisa said...

Looks like you go to the same dentist as Sammy! They are so cute with the kids. I'm glad Hailee did so good, Sammy was petrified her first time. She LOVES it now.

Heidi said...

I just realized Hailee and Ava are the same age! For some reason I thought Hailee was older! She just looks so mature I guess! Haha!

Mindi D said...

Jerzi absolutely loves the dentist!She went last week for her 2nd visit and keeps asking when we get to go back, Koy on the other hand is like me, it tickles and it's annoying! Hailee is getting so big, she's cute!

Jamie said...

My kids LOVE the dentist too! I always remember completely hating it my entire childhood, so I guess we're lucky! Haven't seen you forever, hope all is well!

Sherice said...

I'm so glad Jakey is sleeping through the night for you. Isn't it amazing when they all of a sudden sleep for 12 hours. We seriously have to go in and get Parker sometimes after he's been down for like 13 hours just to make sure he's still alive in there. It feels so good to get a good nights rest. I'm so happy for you! I'm glad Hailee had a great experience at the dentist. She is so darn cute! Yay no cavities!!

Kaleena said...

That is so fantastic, uncle Blake will be proud!