Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Bringing Home A Baby Dinosaur!

To the tune of the bumble bee song, "I'm bringing home a baby dinosaur, won't my mommy fall right on the floor..." Hailee's been singing that all week. This week at her school was dinosaur week. They learned all about dinosaurs and with that came her VERY FIRST field trip! As excited as she was to go to the dinosaur park, I think she was most excited to get to ride the big yellow school bus! I didn't attend the field trip, but I went to see her off, so I got a few pictures of her excitement.
Thought this picture needed an explanation. This is when she realized I wasn't standing behind her anymore, but I still thought she looked so cute getting on the bus.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Aaaah! Her first ride on the school bus, my kids favorite! She is so cute!

Veronica Reeve said...

Hailee has gotten so big! She has the sweetest smile. School buses are BIG TIME at our house. Looks like fun!