Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother's Tea

Hailee wanted to have a Mother's Tea Party this year to honor the mother's (and Grandma's) we love (ok, so what if I gave her the idea?). It was so much fun. Everyone came dressed up, we got out the fancy china and served hot chocolate for the tea, with french vanilla creamer in the sugar bowl and milk in the cream dispenser so the kids could put in all the special fixin's and stir it up. We made yummy tea sandwiches and I attempted petit fours, which did not look good, but they did taste good.
This is Hailee, her cousin Abby, and her friend Addy.It was so fun. We wanted to do something special for our mom's/grandma's who do so much for us from providing a listening ear when I need it, to kissing the owee on Hailee's knee, from hosting numerous Sunday get together's, birthday's and special occasions to jumping at the chance to babysit anytime we need because they love being with the kids. We couldn't ask for anyone better! Thank you to my mom's for being the best!

2 comments:

icycoke said...

Brooke, Holy Cow!!! That looks amazing. It is one of those things that make me and my girls sad we live so far away. My mom raved about how fun it was but the pictures give it the WOW factor. YOU are a rockin mom!

Jamie said...

Wow! That is so sweet!