Wednesday, July 22, 2009

St. George

I've been wanting to take Hailee down to the Tuachan Theatre in St. George and when I saw that Annie was playing, I decided to go. We had such a great time. Ty & Jake were there too, but for this event, Jake was in bed and Ty wasn't too disappointed in having to miss the play:)
She had fun playing around before the show. The grounds are so beautiful.
You can see how excited she was when the play began.
This is when they shot off a firework at the end of the show.
She stayed awake the whole time. She did really well although she got a little restless when there were no kids on the stage. She kept asking where they were.

I was in the other room when this incident occurred. I walked by and Hailee was trying to give Jake an oreo cookie. I told her not to give him one because it's too messy. When I walked back into the living room, this is what I saw! If you can't tell, she "unscrewed" the oreo cookie and stuck it to the top of Jake's head with the creme filling! Me and Ty thought we probably should be mad, but we couldn't help laughing our heads off! Besides, Jake doesn't seem to mind:)We all went shopping one morning when Ty and my dad were going mountain biking and they had this cute little sign up. I thought Jake was a perfect "Daddy Warbucks".We went for a little hike one morning. We had a great time, it was a nice little weekend getaway.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

How fun!!!! I live in St George! Isn't it just so beautiful down here? It still astounds me. Did you guys go to Snow Canyon? I love the Tuachan myself (I know, big shock). I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselve!

Whitney said...

How fun! Looks like it was a blast! Hailey looks so cute hiking with her Camelbak!