Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Haircuts

We took Hailee and Jake to get their haircuts. Jake was NOT happy despite the fact that he was "driving" a car & watching a movie. I posted the pictures that he is not hysterically crying.
Hailee didn't do so well either. She was so scared to get her hair washed, but then she realized it wasn't so bad.
She's been asking me if she could get her hair cut short for a long time and I've been saying no. I finally caved, I guess it is her hair after all, right? So they chopped it, it was very emotional for me.
Here's the finished product (and a goofy face). My biggest concern was that it wouldn't be long enough anymore for me to do cute stuff with it, but I was wrong...that's not the issue. The issue is that she loves it so much, she wants to wear it down every day! She just clips up the side or puts in a headband. Poor me! It does look cute though, and I supposed it's saved me hours of time in the morning. Maybe she'll let me do her hair again someday:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so much older now....sigh...

Sherice said...

Sorry about the comment overload, I had a lot to catch up on. That looks like hair-cut-heaven!! Amazing what they've come up with these days. Hailee's hair is darling!! Rylie's been trying to talk me into doing that too, but I'm worried it might send me into an emotional meltdown. I need to just get over it. Thanks for your example ;)