Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Christmas Stockings

We had a little problem with the stockings we were using for Christmas. Ty was using the one he'd had growing up, Hailee had one she'd gotten from her teacher at preschool, and Jake's and mine were from the dollar store. I thought it was about time we had some nice stockings for Christmas. If I had known how hard it would be, I really don't know if I would've done it! These look very simple, but I don't know how to sew. They took me forever! I really love the way they turned out though! Just thought I'd share them with you!

I even lined the insides...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are so talented. I don't know how to sew... They are very cute!

Sherice said...

Those turned out awesome! Love the fabrics you used. You are a talented lady:)