Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloweenerdog Party

Last Friday Brooke and I attended the Annual Halloweenerdog Party hosted by my good friends Kirk and Marcy. (Shown in picture #2, from the movie Elf!). We had a lot of fun and there was a lot of great costumes. We had a good time eating a lot of food and candy as well as bowling several games throughout the night. Thanks Kirk and Marcy for a great party.
Click on each picture for a larger version and I apologize for those of you on dial-up, because there is a lot of pictures and it might take while to load.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS FUN! I SAW AN AWESOME OUTFIT THAT I THINK KIRK AND MARCY SHOULD BE NEXT YEAR. LANCE ARMSTRONG AND SHERYL CROW! IT WAS SO AWESOME AND LOOKED JUST LIKE THE REAL THING. THE "LANCE" HAD A REAL BIKE AND "SHE" HAD A GUITAR, THINK ABOUT IT FOR NEXT YEAR KIRK.

Anonymous said...

Nice Party, Kirk and Marcy. Lots of interesting guests.
Dan