Friday, February 02, 2007

July 21st

OK Harry Potter geeks, get ready and start the countdown. We now know the date when we we all learn what happens in the Harry Potter world, July 21st. If you want a deal right now pre-order your book at amazon.com and save about $15.00. Last time mine was delivered on release day, so don't worry about that.




Here is a picture of a "supposed" note J.K. Rowling left on a statue at the hotel where she finished the book. It reads "JK Rowling finished writing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in this room (652) on 11th Jan 2007." So the book itself is done and the rumor is that is has been delivered to the publisher for editing. I know most people weren't expecting the book so soon, especially to have it released 8 days after the next movie comes out (July 13th), but good news for us fans.


In non Harry Potter related news, I stumbled upon this great photo from last years Tour De France, which is also in July (That's going to be a busy month). Check it out.


I apologize for the lack up updates lately. As I told Jeff in the comments of my last post, it seems that I have a lack of open opinion lately, I know most of you don't believe that but maybe I have just been lazy. Brooke is working on posting some new Hailee pictures and I am sure I will spout off about something soon.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Can't wait for the book. Thanks for the tip on ordering it

Jennifer said...

FYI ... WalMart is also taking pre-orders for the book, selling for under $18 and only .97 cents for delivery! Pretty great deal.

Keep the posts coming, by the way!

Jenn (Jeff's sister)