Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"I Do! - Again"

For those of you that don't know, my mom and dad sadly went through a divorce a couple of years ago...and then on June 19th (their original anniversary date), they tied the knot again! We are all very excited to have our family back together. Here are some pics of the special day.

Bryce & I sang a little song.

The cutest flower girls ever!

They did find some time to play. Here's Hailee & Addy chasing the cat.

Yes, that's the two beautiful flower girls playing "steamroller" on the trampoline.

I should be embarassed by this, but it's a little funny. Hailee found a little enjoyment in lightly touching her cousin, Arya and seeing her tip over. First this...
Then this...
That would be my girl. I wonder where she got that???

CONGRATULATIONS MOM & DAD!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations to Greg & Susan! That is awesome and your mom looks beautiful, Hailee looks gorgeous too! I'm so happy for your family!

Whitney said...

That is awesome! I am so glad your parents are happy! What fun!

Juline said...

congrates to your parents!...I don't think that you will think it is very funny when she pushes over jake...I don't know...maybe you will! She is so 'spirited'...! Good luck Ty when she becomes a teenager!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pics. They're the first ones I've seen since the big event. The best ones are of the little girls, of course. . . :)

Sherice said...

Hey Brooky!! Cute pics. It looks like the day was a big success, sometimes we go through hard times to strengthen ourselves. My family is being "strenghtened" right now, ha ha! I am glad to see your family in one piece again-that is awesome, and your parents are darling little love birds. Congratulations to your family!! Hailee was a beautiful little flower girl!!