Friday, July 25, 2008

Yee Haw!

I haven't been to the rodeo in years, but I thought maybe Hailee would enjoy it so I decided to give it a try this year. I think it may have been better if it didn't start at her normal bedtime. I felt like a terrible mother by the 3rd time she pleaded with me..."Mom, can we please go home now? I wanna go to bed!" We left early, but we still had a good time for the short time that we were there and Hailee was pretty excited that I dressed her up like "Jessie" from Toy Story.



3 comments:

Matt and Elisa said...

Hailee looked so cute in her little cowgirl outfit. You always have her hair and clothes SO perfect!

Sherice said...

Don't you love that when you are trying to be a fun parent and do something exciting, and all they want to do is go home!! I guess we should be thankful they like it at home-huh? Hailee makes a very cute cowgirl!!

Unknown said...

You went to the rodeo? That's truly a surprise!