Saturday, July 05, 2008

I'm learning to blog!

I am so excited! Notice the new background? We have been blogger's for over three years. I think we were the first one's out of anyone we know. Actually, Ty started it. I have only recently begun adding posts to the blog. Now it seems everyone has started blogging and I couldn't help but notice all the cute blog backgrounds everyone has! Well, since this is Ty's blog too (or mostly his since he started it and he posts most frequently), I have to make sure the backgrounds I select aren't too "girly". I hope this one is ok for him. Anyway, three of my friends have started blogging and Jamie gave me the name of the site where I got this patriotic background. It's funny, they've all just started blogging and I'm having to get tips from them! Well, I'll try to take a more active role in it from now on. If you want to see their cute new blogs, here are the links:

Jamie Cypers
Sherice Sparrow
Mindi Dixon

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute background Brooke!

Mindi D said...

You are so funny! I kind of liked the black background, it was so simple! This new one is darling though, I think I had it for a minute, I change mine pretty often!! This blogging can get out of control! Anyway, cute girl, and good luck on new one! See you soon!!