Monday, October 13, 2008

Jake's Blessing



We had Jake's blessing at church yesterday. He looked very nice in his white shirt and tie. How anyone ever found a tie for a baby I will never know but he did look pretty good in it. Jake did really well and had a pleasant day, he didn't cry through the blessing and he held up pretty well being passed around to everyone who wanted to hold him and see him. We had a lot of family and friends join us for the occasion. Thanks to everyone who came and supported Jake.

9 comments:

Whitney said...

He is so cute! Congrats Jake on your little blessing! I bet it was wonderful!

Mindi D said...

I'm glad it went well, I'm sorry we missed it, we had to be at church! He is getting big so fast!

kari said...

Ty this is kari jones (kelson) found your blog while i was blog hopping I am a dork, i know. Anyways your kids are adorable. I have a jake also. Your family seems to be doing awesome. Take care!

Juline said...

I love that little dude! We missed Hailee's blessing so it was nice to be here for Jake's. Love you guys!

Veronica Reeve said...

He looks so handsome in his tie! Where did you find a tie so small?

Unknown said...

My Mom got the tie for us, I think it was at The Childrens Place.

Jamie said...

He sure looks cute! We just got the announcement in the mail yesterday, my darn mail man must've been slow! I wish we could've made it, so sorry!!!

Anderson said...

We just loved his little tie. He is a doll.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute post. We are so bummed that we missed it. We were SO close. Can't wait to see you guys.