Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October Spook-tacular!

We've sure had a wild month. Hence, the lack of posts lately. I thought I'd put up some pictures of what we've been doing.

Snow Day!
What a surprise to wake up to find snow! Hailee was so excited, she wanted to go out and play right away! Later that afternoon, she looked out the window and said "Mom, where did all the snow go?!"



Black Island Farms!


Hay Ride


Jumping in the giant pumpkin bounce house


One of many slides


Hailee's favorite activity...rubber duck races. Climbing to get to the slides.


Corn Maze: The look on her face was because she asked me not to take any more pictures of her!


See Saw


Piggy Train: Hailee's other favorite activity


Hailee's Date with Grandpa!


Carving Pumpkins & Being Silly

Mommy/Daughter Date: Last Day at Lagoon!
The Lagoon season is coming to an end so Hailee and I went one last day. We had so much fun! I couldn't help but remember the very first day we took Hailee to Lagoon and how tentative she was. She sure knew her way around this time! She was running from place to place telling me which rides she wanted to go on and getting in and out of the rides all by herself. She has come a long way.


However, the lame baby boats are still a favorite!


Proof she likes a little adventure too!


Unfortunately on this last day during the last hour we were there, I discovered she had grown quite a bit over the summer and was actually tall enough to ride a bunch of other rides. We had fun trying those out and since I wasn't pregnant anymore, I got to ride them too!


They had this darling "non-scary" spook alley for little kids call the Spook-a-boo. She got to go trick or treating in a bunch of different rooms. She loved it!


Aquatic Center Boonanza!
This was a blast. I've never seen a halloween party like this. I couldn't believe all the stuff they had. Jake slept through the whole thing, but Hailee had so much fun!


Rubber Duck Ring Toss, Canoe Rides & Catch the swimming duckie


Cookie Decorating, Hailee cheating on ring toss & Coloring

Halloween Party!


Our beautiful princess & cute little bat


All the cousins


Fun Games! Hailee carefully carrying her candy corns with a spoon and playing "hot pumpkin"

4 comments:

Juline said...

very cute! They looked so sute in their constumes. I will call about plans for friday! Man...you guys a really busy family. I am sad we missed out on the aquatic boo-nanza! Maybe next time...talk to you soon!

Sherice said...

So fun. You guys have had quite the month. Jake is getting so big. Your kids' costumes are so cute!! Hope you have a happy halloween!!

Marcy said...

I love Jake's costume. Very cute! Hailee looks beautiful too.

Whitney said...

Looks like you guys have been busy and the kids look very cute in their costumes! I love the little bat boy!