Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Downsizing

The time has come and the dwindling economy has finally hit home in a significant way. As of last week my company, CRSA, began another round of downsizing, and I was not fortunate enough to make the cut this time. It's been a difficult couple of years for the Architecture industry and things aren't improving very much, if at all.
So currently I am playing "Mr Mom" with Hailee and Jake and searching for a job. That's where you come in. If anyone out there knows of any job opportunities please let me know. I have included my Resume here, click to download or view and please spread it around to anyone you think might be interested in hiring me.
Those who know me are familiar with many of my skills and abilities, see my resume for more detailed information.
I am not interested only in the field of Architecture, I am willing to branch out and try something new or something I might be good at. Teaching, Graphic Design or any type of Computer Work are among the things I know I would be good at.
Thanks to everyone, especially Brooke's and My Families, for all your support and help during this difficult time. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and thinks of me the next time you hear of a job opening.
Ty

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That just plain sucks! This darn economy... I will certainly be thinking of you if I hear of anything, I know you are one talented man! At least you get to spend time with the kiddos and probably more time on the bike? :)

Kaitlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaitlyn said...

You should try the church employment site. Here is the link to their search engine! Good Luck with the job hunt! https://ldschurch.taleo.net/careersection/keyword/jobsearch.ftl

Mindi D said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, i did not know. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know. I will for sure keep you in mind if i hear of anything at all. Hang in there and enjoy your 'time off'