Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hermosa Beach

I'm way behind on posting, but I'll try to catch up here in the next week or so. We had such a great time in California! I've had a hard time trying to narrow down these pictures, but seriously, this is the best I could do. I'm going to have to do it in a series of posts too, because there are just too many!

Our first night there, we just spent some time playing on the pier.Pure child happiness, is there anything better?The next day we spent some relaxing time on the beach. As you can see in her expressions, Hailee absolutely loved it!Hailee and her cousins Addy & Arya.
They loved being buried in the sand!
As you can see in my expressions, I absolutely love body surfing!Here's a fun little turn of events that Bryce caught on camera. Here is my body pretty much twisted into a pretzel.
Here's Ty witnessing the crash. His expression says it all.
And the aftermath...Ouch!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Brooke, I'm impressed with your sweet moves! Ugggh, I hate that feeling getting tossed into the sand with salt water getting into your mouth, nose and ears! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Matt and Elisa said...

Looking at that picture of Hailee buried in the sand makes me clostriphobic. At least she thought it was fun. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Jamie said...

Looks like fun! I'm so jealous...(except for the part where you totally wiped out :)