Friday, March 11, 2011

First Two Quiet Book Pages

I finished the first two pages of my quiet book. I love how they turned out. I found that I could've kept sewing little clothes for the next 5 years, but I had to stop at some point! It was so fun to come up with an idea for the clothes and then see it come together. Maybe if I still have the energy after I finish the rest of the book, I will make more clothes. I thought this was a pretty good start.

They each have a little pocket to hold the clothes.

Here's what they look like with some clothes on.

Close-ups of my favorites.

Hailee actually designed some of these, which I thought was so fun. She was very particular about the pink skirt and shirt. After I had the flowers on them both, I mentioned that I just needed to add the sun and butterfly to the shirt. She was adamant that she had drawn it on the skirt, not the shirt. So I dug through my bag and found what she had drawn...and she had been right.


She also designed Jake's sailboat shirt.
Now onto the next pages!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so stinkin cute Brooke! Love them!

Unknown said...

Oh man! These are the cutest things I've ever seen!

Sherice said...

OMH! Brooke~ those are the absolute cutest things I've ever seen! You need to quit your day job and sell those, I'll be your first customer:)

And thanks for the post about healthy eating. It has made me second guess the whoopie~pies I was about to make:)

Matt and Elisa said...

Your kids are so lucky to have a crafty mom! You are always making or doing fun things with them! Way to go!

Ashley said...

o my goodness these are so cute and so well done!!!!!