Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hailee's B-Day Parties

Ok, I know I'm way behind. I'm going to post a blog marathon here so I can catch up. I posted a few pictures of Hailee's birthday in November, but I have a few more I wanted to post. Hailee was lucky enough to have three birthday parties!

Her first birthday party was when we were in Arizona and we celebrated it with both Hailee and Addy because Addy's birthday was coming up soon too. It was so much fun! Kaleena made this perfect cake for them. You can't tell from the top, but it's actually a "tiara" cake.
Here's the front view. How cool is that!?! The girls loved it!
The girls admiring their cake with Blake.
This was hilarious. Grandpa decided to buy trick candles and I have never seen either of them laugh this hard. You can see in the picture how hard they were laughing.
Since her actual birthday was the day after we got home, we didn't have anything big planned for her. Her big party was the following weekend, but we wanted to do something to at least celebrate her actual birthday. I made cupcakes with Hailee & she got to open a few presents.
Here's her big birthday party. It was fun, we had our family and some friends over. As you can see, Hailee is very loved!My mom made the cake this time. Look at this awesome princess castle cake! We've got some serious cake making skills in my family (I'm not a part of that classification).Here's the birthday girl!
Hailee's big gift. Ty has been wanting to get this for Hailee since we found out we were having a girl when I was still pregnant! Finally she's old enough to have her own bike. Of course it had to be a TREK because no other bike would be good enough for this bike snob's little girl!

2 comments:

Amy Mann said...

Looks like she had a fun birthday. What cute cakes, the castle looks awesome. She is such a cute girl.

Sherice said...

Holy Cow!! Those cakes are so stinkin' adorable!! I love it! I'm glad Hailee had a great birthday celebration.