Sunday, January 25, 2009

Top Moments in 2008

It's been a big year for us. We had a lot of big events, so I thought I'd recap the year with our top moments during 2008.

Bryce came home from his mission! What a way to start the year! Hailee had been prepped for so long with pictures of him, she was so excited to see him and ran straight to give him a hug even though she was only two months old when he left. You can check out pictures of that here.
Moab in May. (Yes, I know I look like I'm 500 lbs.)
The FrontRunner opened. Hailee has loved that thing this year!
My Mom & Dad got remarried in June!
Ty turned the big 3-0! Read all about him here.

Hailee moved into a big girl bed at the end of July so baby Jake could have the crib. It was quite a transition. I'll try not to wait that long with Jake!

We celebrated 10 years out of High School. Here are all of us on our way to the reunion (except Sherice, she was in Bear Lake). I love these gals. I think we are better friends now than we were in high school since we've all grown up and aren't experiencing crazy teenage hormones all the time. I guess we have crazy pregnant hormones, but maybe we take that out on our husbands or something!
Bryce & Jen got married in August!
Lot's & lot's of Lagoon!
Out of state visitors all summer!
Jakey Lakey was born in September!Pheonix in November.
Hailee turned three, got rid of the binkie, and got potty trained!

We had a great year and thanks to all of you who were a part of it. We feel blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives. Here's to a wonderful 2009!

3 comments:

Sherice said...

What a great and busy year you had! Lots of fun memories. It's amazing how much the kids grow up and change in one years time, huh. We need to get together with friends again- I think we all need it. I'll call ya!

Jamie said...

What a memorable year! Moab would be so much fun, I know Manny would love all of the biking. We do need to get together again!

Marcy said...

2008 was an eventful year for you and for us too. I'm glad our kids our so close in age. It seems like forever since we've seen you guys, I bet Jake has changed so much.