Saturday, January 10, 2009

Arizona

Ok, I'm way behind on posting pictures, but I had to post some pictures of our fun trip to Phoenix! I apoligize for the number of pictures, but I swear I scaled them down as much as I could bear!

This is Hailee playing basketball with Brady in their new backyard. Check out their awesome new court! Brady was trying to do slam dunks by jumping off the chair and Hailee had to get her own stool to try to do the same.
Here are the cousins having dinner together.
They all took turns holding baby Jake. Here's Carly with him.
An unprecedented moment. Hailee NEVER falls asleep in the car. Must've been all the jet lag, time change and activity she was experiencing.
Hailee & Addy swimming with Grandpa in the pool. Notice he's wearing a wetsuit? Ya, it was freezing. But the kids didn't seem to mind!
Aunt Krista with baby Jake.
Here are the cousins out to dinner. Ya, we went all the way down to Phoenix to go to Peter Piper Pizza! The kids had a blast though!
Here we are at the zoo. Hailee is trying to touch the sting rays.
Hailee & Addy.
This was a lot of fun. Addy goes to this fun class at the library so Hailee got to go with her. They read stories and danced around to music and did an art project. This is Hailee and Addy showing how old they are.

Here's the whole crew at the Science Museum.
Hailee had just accidentally flipped dirt up onto Brady's nose. They thought it was hilarious!
Here's an attempt at a picture of the whole gang.
My Uncle Jeff & Aunt Jodi (from CA) happened to be in town the last day we were there, so we got to visit with them for a bit. They brought their dog and Hailee walked her all over the place.
Here's a picture of the Shreeve clan at Blake & Kaleena's house. I just noticed I'm not in any of these pictures. I guess I was behind the camera the whole time!
Hailee's airplane entertainment!
We had so much fun! Thanks to Blake & Kaleena and the Stone's for making us feel so welcome and for entertaining us so well! Thanks to Grandpa for coming with me and helping me entertain the kids. We had such a great time, I can't wait to do it again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun. . .wish I could've been there too! Definitely next time!

Whitney said...

How fun! I can't imagine swimming when it is that cold, but I am sure Hailey had a blast!

Sherice said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. So fun to get away sometimes. I fixed your e-mail, so if you don't get an invite let me know and I will check it out.