Monday, August 29, 2005

Comments

As always, I prefer and encourage everyone to make comments on my blog.  That's what makes a blog fun, it's interactive and everyone can participate.  Recently my blog  has become a "little" more popular and I have actually been getting what is called "Spam Comments".
Basically people go around or use an automated program to post comments on blogs that are really just advertisements.  It's a little annoying and I have been deleting them to spare you all from the ad's.
There is a new system that blogger has included called Comment Verification.  You will see this the next time you post a comment.  Basically all you have to do is type in a word that will appear on the screen (in a weird font) and that verifies your comment, it means that you are not just a program spamming me. 
It's one more step to post a comment, but believe me it's not difficult or confusing.  So please continue or start to make comments.  However, if the Comment Verification becomes annoying and distracting, please let  me know and I will remove it. 

No comments: