Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Where Are You?

Where have I been, why haven't I posted anything?  Well there are a couple of reasons. 
First of all, I have been pretty sick the past two weeks.  Let me just tell anyone out there, you don't want to get something called Campylobacter.  My Dad is always worried that he is going to get Salmonella, which is the second most common food borne illness in the US.  Campylobacter is the most common, so Dad start worrying more about that.  The Doctor gave me some drugs so I should be feeling better soon, which I am very much looking forward to.
Second, Brooke and I have been really busy lately.  July seems to be one of the busiest times of the year for us.  We have had a lot of fun activities with family and friends visiting from out of state.  We went to Bear Lake and had a great time, except the fact that I was sick for the entire drive.  Brooke had her first baby shower and we received many great gifts, (Thank you to all who participated).  We have been working hard to get the baby room decorated, painting intricate wood cutouts.  Of course seeing lots of movies, many of which I hope to post reviews about.  And of course, reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.  More on Harry Potter another day.
Brooke is feeling much better, but does occasionally get sick.  The baby is moving around a lot and is keeping Brooke up at night.  We can actually watch the baby move now, it's pretty fun to see Brooke's belly randomly protrude.  We have a good head start on the baby preparation but there is still a lot of work to do.
In the future I will try to post more often and more interesting things to the blog.  I have a bunch of pictures I want to share as well.  So don't give up hope on me, I haven't quit posting yet.
 

No comments: