Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Lack of Posts

Well there has been a lack of posts on the blog lately.  It's either because I am too busy to post, or there is just nothing to post about.  I am not sure which one yet.  But don't give up on me, I will put something interesting up soon, I hope.  Feel free to make comments on any previous posts I have made. 
I did do a quick entertainment roundup on my other blog, check it out here.  (Or click the link to the right)
Brooke and the baby are doing good.  Hailee now has a very pink and green room.  It's not completely finished, but the painting is done.  Once it's finalized we will make sure to post pictures for all to see, as Brooke would say, "The Cuteness".  We have been working hard organizing the house and getting the nursery ready for the baby.  
I have been doing better but still feeling some effects with the illness I have had.  This has prevented me from doing some of the fun things I usually do during the summer, hence the lack of things to post about.  Blake, be careful with the jerky, you don't want food poisoning.  I am hoping to completely recover soon.
 

No comments: