Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hailee Rocks!

Here are more pictures of Hailee for everyone to see. Brooke really liked how she looked in this dress and hat, but I had to include a picture of her without the hat because it just doesn't look like her.


Now that Hailee is eating baby food, it's time for her to have a high chair. She does pretty good sitting up in it as long as she isn't in it for too long. Of course Mom is very happy because she loves to eat.


Hailee Rocks!!! Pay special attention to the shirt she is wearing, the greatest rock band of all time.


I know she takes after her Dad because she loves to rock. Hailee does really enjoy listening to music and I have even made her first mix CD, which she loves to fall asleep to.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable baby she is!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how big she is getting! She is such a cute little baby! I hope that all is well with you guys! Looks like you are pretty busy..

Anonymous said...

It looks like she's smiling and laughing a lot. Addy seems to have forgotten how to do both and now just opens her mouth really wide like she's going to eat you (in a cute way). Hailee is getting so big! I can't believe she's in a high chair already. I'm sure Brooke will be whipping up some baby style Rachael Ray food in no time.