Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter!

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter Weekend! Hopefully everyone enjoys the weekend, let's hope we have some nice weather, here in Utah at least. Kelsey has her Birthday this weekend too, so Happy Birthday to you!
30 seconds of the new Tool song "Vicarious" was released today. Check it out at The Tool Page (In the Forums). Makes me even more excited for the full song to be released Monday and the entire album next month.
Today all I can really think about it getting done with the work day so I can enjoy my weekend. The weather has been great this week so Brooke, Hailee and I have taken a walk around the neighborhood each day after work. I enjoy it because I ride my bike along side, and I think Hailee enjoys it although by looking at her face it's hard to tell. She seems to be mostly expressionless as we walk around the block.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

30 seconds of a 7 min song !!!