Monday, November 10, 2008

4th Picture in the 4th Album

Several of my friends have been doing this. You go to the 4th album and open your 4th picture and post it. Now this one is so scary that I didn't want to post it, but Ty said I had to because he thinks it's hilarious. So here it is... The story behind this picture is I was newly pregnant with Hailee. I know I was at an event for Bryce. I think it was his seminary graduation or something like that. This is how I felt all the time. My mom labeled this picture "I don't feel good!" I think that's what I was saying when it was taken. I know, SCARY! Well, if any of you see this, go to your 4th album and post your 4th picture. It's fun to see what you'll find!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

That is so funny Brooke. I took your challenge. Does it count if the fourth picture is of my baby? I think this is a fun idea. What are the rules about who the picture has to be of?

Brooke said...

It doesn't matter who's in the picture, I just happened to get one of me. Most of my friends that have done it get a picture of their kids. I saw yours, it's a cute picture!

Juline said...

That is super funny! I am going to go into my pics and look right now.

Whitney said...

That picture is awesome! I think it is an excellent way to express how you are feeling, especially when pregnant!

Kaleena said...

Hallarious!!!