Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailee!

Today is Hailee's Birthday! I can't believe she's 3! She had a little pre-birthday celebration with her cousin Addy while we were down in Phoenix. They are 3 weeks apart. Here are some pictures of the beautiful princesses!


Hailee knows that with turning 3 also come some sacrifices. We've been prepping her for this. Now that she's 3, she can't have binkies anymore. I was literally crying today as I gathered them up and hid them. Ty is going to "take care of them" when he gets home. We both know that I can't know where they are or I'll cave. It could be a rough night! I'll let you all know...Maybe it seems mean to do this on her birthday, but we've got a lot of things planned for her this week, so hopefully she'll see giving up the binkies as a fair exchange for all the fun she'll have. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anderson said...

Way to go - you did it. Hope all goes well. I hope Jake is feeling better, I felt so bad for him yesterday.l

Mandi said...

We made Gracie give up the bink at 3. It just took a couple of rough days and it was better. I heard you met my friend Jen... what a small world