Friday, May 06, 2005

Firefox and Stuff

You will notice a new little graphic down on the right side of the page. Get Firefox! For those of you who are still using Internet Explorer and getting tons of spyware, it's time for a change. Click on the graphic to find more information about Firefox, the browser you all should be using.
I have also posted a new link on the right. My friend Jeff started a blog too so go check it out. You can see a picture of their new baby Adelyn (Hope I spelled that right Jeff). **Correction** It's spelled Adilyn, thanks Jeff.
Also look for more movie reviews coming soon on my other blog Silver Screen Sayings. I am hoping to get out to the movies this weekend or at least post about some older movies that I enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its Adilyn but close enough

Anonymous said...

OK, thought you might like to know that your advice was heeded by computer-crazed Bryce. It looks like he downloaded it right after reading your blog.

And you thought nobody listens to you!