Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars: Episode III, Revenge of The Sith

I have sacrificed several hours of sleep last night to bring you my review of Star Wars: Episode III, Revenge of The Sith. I have posted my review of the new Star Wars on my movie blog. Head over and check it out, if you have or haven't seen the movie please feel free to make your own comments or observations. But I would recommend that you go out and get a Darth Dew Slurpee then see the movie, it's good, and hey, it's Star Wars.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still tired. But it was worth it.

Unknown said...

I agree, totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

Excellent review Ty (along with the other movie reviews too). I actually like your review better than the traditional "critics". Look forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

He does do a really good job. You should submit them to Imdb.com Ty -

Unknown said...

Thanks guys, I enjoy writing about the movies, plus it makes me get out and see more movies (as if I needed to). But it's a good hobby for me.

Anonymous said...

This is a really good review. I glossed over it, though, because I am actually planning to see this one, and didn't want to spoil the ending. I don't know if I'll understand this movie, however, because the last Star Wars I saw was in 1978. Science fiction was a bit of a stretch for my young mind back then. But I'm intrigued by the way the franchise has picked up a life of it's own, as well as a huge cult following. Greg and I will probably head to the Cinema this week.

Unknown said...

Especially if you haven't seen a Star Wars movie since 78, make sure not to spoil this one. Don't read any reviews. Of course you know who's house to come to if you need to watch any of the previous 5. Hope you enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

You should See the Phantom menance and attack of the clones before you see Revenge. Just so you know what is going on.

Anonymous said...

Phanton Menace not menance ... (spell check Jeff use it )